Redownloading version 4.2.37

I have insider version 4.2.37, it’s the version that doesn’t need a subscription. I have never been able to find out when the change happened but e-mails to support some time ago asking if there were to be updates for my version never had a reply. When my install started to crash I again asked where a download might be to reinstall, guess what no reply.

To me its poor for a supplier that I had bought a product from can’t be bothered to reply to one let alone two enquiries.

Is it known where I might get a download of my version or have they removed access to try forcing customers into paying a subscription? My version does evrything I need and being on a pension can’t afford paying for a product that is more than I need.

Hi John,

Sorry to hear about the trouble! I looked up your email and didn’t find anything in support since 2014:

Can you let me know what email address you sent those latest inquiries to so I can take a closer look?

if there were to be updates for my version

As of June 2017, we have discontinued the inSSIDer 4 product. For more details, check out our inSSIDer 4 End Of Life blog post. This means that unfortunately we won’t be releasing any updates to inSSIDer 4. inSSIDer for free is the replacement for inSSIDer 4 - You can download inSSIDer here and use without a license key. You simply need to use your https://my.metageek.com account credentials!

When my install started to crash I again asked where a download might be to reinstall

You can find all download installers from our Software Downloads and Archives page, or directly from your my.metageek.com account. If you are still experiencing a crash for inSSIDer 4, can you try deleting your User Settings folder?

Clear the User Settings Folder

And also try repairing your .NET framework:

.NET Framework Repair Tool

Let me know if this helps!

Hi I used ‘inssider-orders@metageek.net’

As it was the only e-mail address I could find.

Regards John

Hi John,

I used ‘inssider-orders@metageek.net’

I do not believe this email is still active. For future requests, please use support@metageek.com.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.