Wi-Spy Air with Google Pixel 3

Hello,

I received my new Wi-Spy Air yesterday and can’t seem to get it working with my Pixel 3 running Android 10. No red power light, no connection. The Air works perfectly on an iPhone 8 and it also works perfectly with an iPad Pro (USB-C), so I’ve ruled out any issues with the Air or the cables. Any ideas?

Thanks.
-Chris

Just got mine and same problem.
Probably going to return it.

Hi @cjohlandt ! Sorry about the slow response to this inquiry. I don’t think we have any Pixel 3 test devices, and I definitely don’t have one with me at home, so I’m kind of guessing here. My guess is that something needs to be done to put the USB-C port on the Pixel into the correct mode. I’m making that guess because that’s what I had to do one my OnePlus 5t, which is also an Android device. It looks like there are a number of people having USB peripheral problems with Pixel 3 devices, and I found a forum post that offers some instructions for accessing the settings necessary to work around the connection issues. Maybe some of these steps will help? https://support.google.com/pixelphone/thread/8621523?hl=en&msgid=40213419
CC @sms

Same problem but mine is Galaxy Note 10 also tried on S9 - Nothing.
It will charge but app can’t find the unit.