Cannalyzer crashing

Hello!
I need support! I have purchased Cannalyzer 6 with Oscium Clarity. After installing the software, Cannalyzer 6 keeps crashing after searching for compatible hardware without success. The programme freezes completely. I have tested it on several PCs and it can be restored. WiPry 3.3.0 is able to work with the dongle. This means that the software works.

According to eventlog the programme crashes here:

form .net runtime
Application: Chanalyzer 6.exe
Framework version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception information: System.TypeLoadException
for .(, UInt32)
for .(, UInt32)
for .std.vector<float,std::allocator >.{ctor}(*, )
for .(MetaGeekWiPryClarityCli.WiPryClarityClrDelegate
, *, , *)

application error:
Name of the faulty application: Chanalyzer 6.exe, version: 6.0.3.2, timestamp: 0x6557a6aa
Name of the faulty module: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22621.2715, timestamp: 0xcc3ea002
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Error offset: 0x00149132
ID of the faulty process: 0x0x5718
Start time of the faulty application: 0x0x1DA1D69F16993B8
Path of the faulty application: C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaGeek\Chanalyzer 6\Chanalyzer 6.exe
Path of the faulty module: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Berichtskennung: eb0ebc4f-d183-40b8-a0fe-0fe4433ed877
Full name of the faulty package:
Application ID that contains rela

I have the same issue, after the last update of chanalyzer6 => 6.0.3.2
Systematic crash when i plug the oscium wipry clarity.
Before the update it was working good !!

Hi,

@alfred.lang and @JEJAFIER

Sorry, I don’t mean to hijack this topic but since we are talking Chanalyzer 6, I like to ask if you have started Chanalyzer 6 with 3 x 802.11ax recommended dongles and without Oscium Clarity? Any issues?

Thanks.

Hi, is startet with Oscium Clarity as recommended

I can confirm that this issue is present, when connecting the WiPry adapter Chanalyzer6 crashes, if you connect only the Edimax wifi adapter, it does work. connecting both makes Chanalyzer6 crash again. We have version 6.0.3.2 installed.

Hopefully a solution for this issue will be published soon

I am having the same issues.
Chanalyer 6.0.3.2 (current version)
Edimax AC1750 (windows 11 drivers)
WiPry Clarity

running windows 11 Version 10.0.22621.2861

Update: Casey sent the new link while it is no longer crashing, the Chanalyzer is not polling the WiPry Clarity correctly (it works with the WiSPY Dbx). Not sure if these forums are used anymore…seems really dead here.