Tonic Trial not working

Hi,

I am not able to use Tonic Trial, have anyone experienced this issue. I am using it for the first time and it says that, I have already consumed the trial. I use Inssider.

Please advice.

Regards,
Abilash

Hi @abilash,

Sorry to hear about the trouble! Would you be willing to send us a quick email at support@metageek.net, so we can investigate further? Thanks!

Hi Joel

I got exactly the same problem. Installed it, strated it once, clicked on trial, next start Tonic asks for my metageek account (which is not valid for tonic…)

Regards
Daniel

Hey @boe, sorry to hear about the trouble! Contact us at support@metageek.net, and we will get you set up with a trial. Thanks!

Hi guys, similar issue here. I enter our company’s Metageek login details (which are definitely working - we hold current Chanalyser, InSSIDer, and EYEPA licences) but the Tonic login screen either just resets or gives a error and reports incorrect login details…

Hi @kiwiwifi, contact us at support@metageek.net, and we’ll get you set up with a trial. Thanks!

Has there been a resolution for this? I have the same experience as @boe - on version 1.0.3.0
I was watching the WLPC2022 Phoenix video about this tool and I think it would be wonderful to assist in my CWAP study prep.

Hi @loosebinding! Contact us at support@metageek.net, and we’ll get you set up with a trial. Thanks!