Configuration Mismatch

Thanks for getting back so quick Casey.

It’s actually worse than I thought - it’s not the WiFi. I tried plugging the machine directly into the router through its ethernet port and it’s just as slow. I’ve logged a call with Lenovo as it is still under warranty but do you have any thoughts?

Hi keithrthree,

tried plugging the machine directly into the router through its ethernet port and it’s just as slow. I’ve logged a call with Lenovo as it is still under warranty but do you have any thoughts?

Ah, it definitely sounds like an issue with the machine then, assuming your Ethernet cable is functional and relatively new. Once it’s out of the realm of WiFi my expertise starts to run out. Best of luck!

Ok I have Omada Omanda OC 300, 3 EAP-225 Outdoor, 2 EAP 245, Mine says mine is Mismatched with not all same VHT Capabilities and not all same Extended Capabilities. Does anyone know what this means and how to correct it?

Ok I have Omada Omanda OC 300, 3 EAP-225 Outdoor, 2 EAP 245, Mine says mine is Mismatched with not all same VHT Capabilities and not all same Extended Capabilities. Does anyone know what this means and how to correct it?

Hi James,

Mine says mine is Mismatched with not all same VHT Capabilities and not all same Extended Capabilities. Does anyone know what this means and how to correct it?

This message can usually be ignored. It simply means that the hardware and WiFi radio specs in your EAP225 and EAP245 aren’t the same. Specifically it looks like the 245 supports another spatial stream. It usually does not affect performance for home networks too much!