Signifi for Education FAQ

Everything you need to know about the Signifi for Education (formerly known as Rampart for Education) program for teachers and learners. Read the Rampart for Education announcement on the MetaGeek blog.

Who is eligible for Signifi for Education?

Signifi for Education is a program available to people who use their home Wi-Fi network to teach or learn. You’re qualified for this extended trial if any of the following applies to you:

• You are a school teacher
  • You are a school employee (IT Support, Administrator, etc.)
  • You are a student
  • You are a parent of a student

How long does the program last?

The Signifi for Education program gives you access to 90 days of Signifi Home.

How do I sign up?

To sign up, visit https://metageek.link/rampart-education.

What do I get?

When you enroll in the program, you’ll get 90 days of uninterrupted access to Signifi Personal, a home Wi-Fi troubleshooting subscription. As part of Signifi Personal, you get access to:

• Signifi Agent desktop app (currently Windows, Mac coming soon!)
  • Signifi Cloud network dashboard at my.metageek.com

What happens at the end of the program?

You will receive a couple of email reminders as the end of your trial draws near. At the end of the 90-day access period, your Rampart Home access will end. You can continue using the free version of the Rampart Agent desktop app and Rampart Cloud webapp.

How do I get help?

We’re here for you! The best place to start is to post in the MetaGeek Community forum at community.metageek.com and post your question there. You can log in to the Community forum with the same credentials you used to log in to your MetaGeek account and Rampart Agent.

What platforms can I use? (Mac, Windows, iOS, Android?)

Rampart Agent is a desktop application that currently runs on Windows, but the Mac app is currently in development and coming soon!

Rampart cloud is a browser-based webapp, so any computer that can open an internet browser can access Rampart Cloud.

What if I’m not a technical person?

Rampart Home is designed just for you! When you run a Wi-Fi Audit, your Audit Report diagnoses potential network problems and fixes for you.