Cannot login the app

for my capture ,I login the app ,but it show the network is unreachable ,but my network is working fine ,and not user the proxy ,could you help to advise@ ryanMetaGeekster ? Thanks

Sorry to hear about the login trouble! Can you please try the following steps and email the resulting log file to support@metageek.com?

1. Download the latest version of inSSIDer here.
  2. Close inSSIDer
  3. Open Command Prompt
  4. Type in cd AppData\Local\inSSIDer\app-5.3.24
  5. Right click on the inSSIDer shortcut icon and go to Properties
  6. Add “–enableLogging” at the end of the Target field so it will look like inSSIDer.exe --enableLogging .
  7. Start inSSIDer
  8. Try to log in
  9. Close the app
  10. Use Windows Explorer and go to the MetaGeek Local app data folder (under C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\MetaGeek )
  11. Look for a file that starts with inSSIDerTrace

If the file exists, please attach and send it to support@metageek.com so our engineering team can try to figure out where the sign in process is failing!

sorry,no result found the log file .

Hello, I have the same problem:“The network is unreachable. Please check your connection and/or proxy settings”. When I tried following steps, I encountered with the problem “the specified path could not be found”

same problem here. How long before a fix?

casey Your comment is really helpful for me as I was looking the same for 3 days, thanks and keep sharing your knowledge.