Sorry to hear about the login trouble! Can you please try the following steps and email the resulting log file to firstname.lastname@example.org?
- Download the latest version of inSSIDer here.
- Close inSSIDer
- Open Command Prompt
- Type in
- Right click on the inSSIDer shortcut icon and go to Properties
- Add “–enableLogging” at the end of the Target field so it will look like
- Start inSSIDer
- Try to log in
- Close the app
- Use Windows Explorer and go to the MetaGeek Local app data folder (under
- Look for a file that starts with
If the file exists, please attach and send it to email@example.com so our engineering team can try to figure out where the sign in process is failing!